INTRO (MARKET SQUARE)Project Details
INTRO (MARKET SQUARE)
CLT & GLULAM CONSTRUCTION
INTRO is a residential development consisting of a 9-storey 300-unit residential building with 40,000 sf of event and retail space and a below-grade parkade.
290,000 sf of mass timber was used in levels two to nine, as well as the roof.
Seagate provided procurement, fabrication, and installation services for the mass timber structure, which involved glulam, CLT, steel connections and hardware.
- 290,000 square feet of mass timber (composed of 2219 CLT Panels and 1398 Glulam Columns and Beams)
- At the time of construction it was the largest mass timber building in North America
- Materials supplied by Binderholz and shipped from Austria
- Full mass timber structure from Level 2 to Roof installed in 125 working days
- Mass timber crew of 16 workers split between our Pre-fabrication warehouse in Cleveland and the site